If you’re planning to attend AGU 2021, be sure check out the following sessions and presentations:
- A14H-03 - “How unprecedented was the February 2021 Texas cold snap?” This will be a lightning talk by James on Monday 12/13 at 2:36PM in eLightning Theater I
- GC42C-08 - “The Risks of Energy Shortfalls considering Temperature Extremes, Wind and Solar Energy for the Texas Energy Grid Using a Novel Space-Time Simulation Model”. This will be a presentation by Upmanu Lall (Columbia University) on Thursday 12/16 at 10:25AM in Room 208-210.
- H25U-1265 - “Operationalizing Bayesian Model Checking for Robust Decision Making: Insights from House Elevation”. This will be a poster by James on Tuesday 12/14 from 4:00-6:00PM in the poster hall (area D-F).
- H32J-04 - “Distributed Water and Wastewater Infrastructure System for Climate Change Adaption: A Case Study in the City of Lumberton, NC.” This will be a lighting talk by Xiangnan Zhou (Rice) on Wednesday 12/15 at 9:54AM in eLightning Theater IV.
- James is a session chair for H44G (presentations on Thursday 12/16 from 2:30-3:45PM in Rooms 243-245) and H45V (poster): “Water and Society: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Hydroclimatic Forecasting for Water Resources Decision Making”
News & Updates
26 Apr 2022Open positions for undergraduate research assistants
Come work on equitable water supply in rural areas
08 Dec 2021Talk at Risk KAN Compound Events Group
Slides and recording now available
19 Nov 2021Doss-Gollin Lab at AGU21
Look forward to seeing you there!
01 Sep 2021Houston Chronicle Op-Ed: The risks of climate change are great - so are the rewards of solving it
by Andrew Dessler, James Doss-Gollin and Katharine Hayhoe
27 Aug 2021NSF Award from EAGER SAI: 'Participatory Design for Water Quality Monitoring of Highly Decentralized Water Infrastructure Systems'
with TAMU and UTEP