- - Open positions for undergraduate research assistants: Come work on equitable water supply in rural areas
- - Talk at Risk KAN Compound Events Group: Slides and recording now available
- - Doss-Gollin Lab at AGU21: Look forward to seeing you there!
- - Houston Chronicle Op-Ed: The risks of climate change are great - so are the rewards of solving it: by Andrew Dessler, James Doss-Gollin and Katharine Hayhoe
- - NSF Award from EAGER SAI: 'Participatory Design for Water Quality Monitoring of Highly Decentralized Water Infrastructure Systems': with TAMU and UTEP
- - Call for Abstracts: Statistical-Dynamical Models for Hydroclimatic Risk Management and Adaptation: We invite you to submit an abstract to our AGU21 session convened by Drs. James Doss-Gollin, Scott Steinschneider, Julianne Quinn, and Sudarshana Mukhopadhyay.
- - How Unprecedented Was the February 2021 Texas Cold Snap?: New Paper in Environmental Research Leters
- - 2020 Annual Meeting of the Society for Decision Making under Deep Uncertainty: Valuing Flexibility and Soft Instruments for Sequential Decision Problems
- - Funded Positions for Ph.D. Students: Want to tackle fundamental challenges in climate risk and adaptive infrastructure?
- - Excited to join Rice CEE: I'm thrilled to announce that I will join the Rice Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering in January 2021
- - New Paper in Journal of Water Resources Management and Planning: (Editorial): Adaptation over Fatalism: Leveraging High-Impact Climate Disasters to Boost Societal Resilience
- - Call for Abstracts: Meeting the challenges of 21st century climate adaptation: We invite you to submit an abstract to our AGU Natural Hazards session 'Meeting the challenges of 21st century climate adaptation'
- - New Paper in Earth's Future: Robust Adaptation to Multiscale Variability
- - New Paper in Earth's Future: Probabilistic Models Significantly Reduce Uncertainty in Hurricane Harvey Pluvial Flood Loss Estimates